We created an archive of helpful resources that may be pertinent to your case or situation. If there are resources you are looking for that are not listed here, please contact us and we will assist you.
Text message documentation apps
Often we will need text messages that will be introduced into evidence in a format the Court prefers, a PDF of the text messages with a date and time stamp clearly visible. Screenshots are often frowned upon because it is difficult to read the text messages in context and may not include the date and time stamp. Some of the programs we use are provided below.
CASE Lookup & OTHER RESOURCES
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Attorney Referral)
- Indiana Roll of Attorneys – Attorney contact information lookup
- Indiana Supreme Court
- IV-D Child Support Prosecutor for Hamilton County
- Indiana Lawyer (Indiana’s legal newspaper)
- Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce (OneZone)
- Hamilton County Judicial Center Directory
- Prevail (Domestic Abuse and Protective Order Support Center)
- Kids’ Voice
- Child Advocates