Post-Secondary Educational Support in Indiana

In Indiana, children born out of wedlock and children of divorce have the power to force their parents to contribute to their post-secondary educational costs. Children of an intact marriage have no such power. Post-secondary educational expenses (known as “educational support”) are addressed in the Indiana Child Support Guidelines, which can be accessed on the […]